Jobs in Kuwait
Sales Representative and Sales Supervisor - Middel East Paper Product Co.
• Close deals and hand it over to the concerned departmentJob Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Sales; Distributions and Logistics Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Male Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
• Achieve monthly sales targets
• Providing excellent Customer Service
• Promoting the Brand as per the company policy
• Maintain & update product knowledge
• Adhere to the policies & processes of the company with respect to operation of store
• Build and maintain good relations with the existing customers
Sales Executive - Brokerage
We are a leading and an oldest brokerage company in Kuwait and have an immediate requirement for fulltime and part time sales position.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Sales; Financial Services Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new relationships
- Ensuring a superior standard of personalized service
- Provide market information on clients competitors products to Management.
- Prepare proposal or agreements to complete sales.
- Prepare modify presentations based on specific requirements of individual clients.
- Sell and buy stocks to local and international investors
- Ensure trades are executed and reported back to clients
- Advice clients
- Increase visibility of Prime Securities locally and internationally
- Assure that all the selling and buying procedures are complied with the capital market Authority
- Increase the customer base by approaching new clients.
A professional tutor will provide a free of charge seminar for all staff on the training basis Level 1 and Level 2
Roasting in charge - Merge Recruitment
• Tends equipment that roasts, blanches, and cleans shelled nuts.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Quality Control Company Industry: FMCG Joining Date: 2013-07-20 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Male Nationality: Egypt Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
• Sets temperature and time controls on oven for roasting process.
• Fills trays with nuts by hand and places trays in oven, or dumps nuts into feeder bin of screen conveyor zed cooker or rotary drum in oven.
• Removes sample of nuts from oven, using spoon, compares nuts with color standard, and adjusts time and temperature controls of oven to ensure specified roasting.
• Removes specified number of trays of roasted nuts from oven for further processing, or pulls lever to empty roasted nuts from rotary oven into bin.
• Smoothes out nuts in bin, using rake.
• Pushes bin over forced draft air vent to cool nuts.
• Tilts bin by hand or by hoist to dump cooled nuts into hopper of machines that remove skins, sprouts, stones, shell particles, and dirt, and starts machine.
• May immerse and roast nuts in hot oil bath.
• May coat nuts with liquid gum arabic prior to roasting to provide adhesive surface for salt.
• May sprinkle nuts with salt, garlic, cheese, or other seasonings by hand or by using automatic equipment.
• May pack nuts in bags or sacks.
• May be designated according to kind of nut roasted as Almond Roaster; Peanut Roaster; or according to whether oil is used as Dry Roaster; Wet Roaster
Ensure compliance with regulatory framework.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance Company Industry: Real Estate; Accounting/Auditing Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Well understanding of the corporate governance and the best practice.
Assist in Plan and perform duties necessary to achieve the internal audit objectives and scope.
Assessing and prioritizing risks both within individual business areas and at a corporate level
Preparing detailed scoping of work in line with Audit Plan or ad hoc requests (including objectives, priorities and resources required to conduct assignment).
Implement the audit program
Ensuring audit work addresses key risks identified.
Obtaining sufficient background information and knowledge, understanding of overall business process, and identification of key risks.
Audit and review overall company procedures, policies and objectives in order to more efficiently identify potential risk areas
Expresses opinion on adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls to manage risks.
Reports the results of all audits to the Head of risk and compliance unit and records actions and plan taken by management to correct conditions reported by audit findings
Production Manager - Merge Recruitment
• Supervise the production of a food product and also to make sure the sanitation of the production area.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Quality Control Company Industry: FMCG Joining Date: 2013-07-20 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Gender: Male Nationality: Egypt Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
• Prepare a proper schedule of food production for the order which the company got.
• Have to allocate the manpower accordingly with efficiency of completing the work on time.
• Must prepare a report after the completion of the production work with all necessary documents.
• Should be vigilant in forecasting the risk problems before commencing the work.
• Should develop new food products welcomed by the market need and promote it in an effective way.
• Need to ensure the quality and hygiene of the product.
• Must develop, implement and monitor the optimum nutrition contents of the products.
• Must ensure the safety of the employees.
• Supervise manufacture of coated peanuts, roasted peanuts, and roasted cashew nuts.
A-Position Overview:Job Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance Company Industry: Automotive Monthly Salary: US $4,000 Joining Date: 2013-08-01 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Financial analysis is an essential function of the organization. it is about selection, evaluation, and interpretation of data (financial and operational) and other pertinent information to assist in evaluating the operation performance and financial condition of a company at all levels .It is an assessment tool that measures how the organization is using its resources effectively and efficiently, how revenue is generated and what is the return on every investment the firm does.
• Plans and conducts financial analysis for the entire organization that serves the company to increase its operational efficiency.
• Plans to enhance the existing reporting system in order to improve decision making process and strategic thinking .Ensures transparency and accuracy are obtained.
• Reviews data validity and accuracy to identify/ strengthen key success factors for every business unit in a way that serves corporate governance.
• Evaluates and assess new business opportunities in local and foreign markets and assessing in identifying business opportunities that is suitable for the firm and its investment objectives.
• Conducts risk assessment and prioritizes areas as per strategy and Illustrates high -risk areas and implications on business.
• Analyzes Industry in depth, understanding the operating model and conducts valuation to benchmark.
• Conducts monthly performance study to analyze variations against plan, and reasons of performance change through monthly comparison and review of the operations results.
• Analyzes relative companies in the sector and reflect any changes in the financial and operational reporting model.
• Assists in planning, budgeting, forecasting and assess data in a comparative and comprehensive manner to assist the management in understanding weaknesses and strengths and advise on the corrective actions and improvements needed to endure business.
• Assists in Re-modeling financial and operational reporting and information flow that can guarantee more utilization and understanding of data.
Stock Coordinator - THE One
If you are a team player with outstanding attention to detail, excellent computer skills and experience in accurate data entry, confirmations and stock movement, you may be THE One we are looking for.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Logistics Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: High school or equivalent
HR & Admin. Services Department Manager
Job PurposeJob Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel Company Industry: Real Estate; Human Resources Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Supervise and monitor the operations HR and Admin. Services department to ensure that effective pro-active HR Services are offered to the organization.
Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators
1. Devise and implement HR strategy for the organization and
2. Establish, update or modify the co. organization chart to be match with the strategy and the co, mission and vision.
3. Establish, update or modify the HR policy and procedures to be match with the co. policy.
4. Ensure that the corporate policies and procedures are implemented across the organization.
5. Monitor the HR and Admin. processes to ensure compliance with the corporate HR policies and procedures and the labour laws
6. Establish, update or modify the CO. employees’ JD based on the positions and departments scope of work.
7. Devise KPIs for the department and monitor them for deviations and ensure their alignment to the corporate strategy.
8. Ensure there is a update, sufficient and effective salary scale and grade structure in place.
9. Review reports on employee attrition, performance, employee satisfaction, talent development and make recommendations to management
10. Monitor department’s operational costs to identify deviations from department’s budget
11. Approve manpower requisitions and make recommendations to the concerned group / department and create the manpower plan
12. Establish, update or modify the succession plan based on the responsibility, authorization, potentials positions.
13. Review recruitment activities to ensure that the manpower requisitions are timely processed.
14. Monitor and review performance of staff in the HR and Admin. Sections to identify areas for improvement
15. Review the existing HR processes and recommend improvements for timely provision of support services
16. Monitor the Booking and Services section to ensure timely allocation of drivers, messengers and hospitality staff as requested.
17. Monitor and review the training plan, succession plans to ensure that the development activities are aligned with career paths.
18. Provide administrative framework, leadership, motivation, functional direction and facilitate team communication to maximize team contribution in a proper work environment
Job Context and Area of Impact
Works with general directions from the CEO and supervises HR & Admin. Services Department to ensure compliance to Kuwaiti Labour and business laws.
This position requires high leadership and communication skills and is expected to maintain high levels of motivation, service orientation and cost consciousness among HR Personnel
Retail Sales Manager - THE One
Are you an experienced Retail Sales Manager who is professional, confident and self-motivated? Do you have strong leadership skills with proven coaching and development competencies? If so, you may be THE One. While you must be able to execute commercially astute visual merchandising, drive sales and meet targets, the ability to effectively plan and prioritize around people and productivity is also essential.Job Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Telecommunication Engineer, Radio Network Quality - Wataniya Telecommunications
The Company:Job Details Date Posted: 2013-06-18 Job Location: Kuwait Job Role: Engineering Company Industry: Telecommunications Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level
Wataniya Telecom was commercially launched in 1999 as the first privately owned operator in Kuwait. Qtel originally made the offer to all other shareholders of Wataniya Telecom Kuwait on 4 September 2012. As a result of the tender offer, Qtel will be increasing its shareholding in Wataniya Telecom Kuwait from 52.5% to 92.1%.
Wataniya is a customer driven company that aims to provide product and service excellence that is leading to a real customer value... The company has been a driving force in increasing the mobile market penetration in Kuwait (over 80%) Wataniya Telecom has grown rapidly through acquisitions and enjoys a remarkable expansion in MENA & ASIA. Driving operations in Kuwait, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Algeria and in 2007 in Palestine.
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia.
As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching people's lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 93 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
To conduct network performance quality check, drive around tests, collection of statistics and data, handling trouble tickets, analysis of statistics and generation of performance reports. Assist in performing independent audit of the network.