Bible: What They Can't Tell You
* Myths * Errors *
Love & Marriage in Islam
What About "Love" & "Marriage" in Islam?Question:
What if two Muslims, a boy and a girl, are deeply in love with each other?
- URGENT: Guide US TV Needs $16075 to Stay ON AIR
- Ayesha's Age at Marriage?
- Let's Get Guide US TV Back ON AIR NOW
- Abortion? Imam Said "OK to Kill it"?
- Where Are Imams Voices?
- Allah 'Rocks' on Beer?
Mother's Day Shooting (Not 'National Tragedy'?
News Media Only 'Cares'
About 'National Tragedies'
- Bible Says: Jesus NOT Son of God?
Muslims: pioneers of pharmacology
Muslim pharmacy (Saydalah) as a profession and a separate entity from medicine was recognized by the beginning of the ninth century. This century not only saw the founding and increase in the number of privately owned pharmacy shops in Baghdad and its vicinity, but in other Muslim cities as well. Many of the pharmacists who managed them were skilled in the apothecary's art and quite knowledgeable in the compounding, storing, and preserving of drugs.
An issue evolutionists can never explain
Atoms that come alive
Atoms are the building blocks of both animate organisms as well as inanimate objects. Since atoms are inanimate particles, it evokes extreme astonishment that they are the building blocks of living beings. This is an issue evolutionists can never explain.
Just as it is impossible to imagine pieces of stone coming together to form living organisms, it is impossible to imagine inanimate atoms coming together by themselves to form living organisms. Think about a lump of rock and a butterfly -- one is inanimate, the other is animate. Yet, when we delve into their essences, we see that both are made up of the same sub-atomic particles.
Scientists’ Comments on the Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran
The following are some comments of scientists on the scientific miracles in the Holy Quran.
1) Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well-known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:
The Islamic Origins of Modern Science
Fourteen centuries ago, God sent down the Quran as a guide to all humanity. At the time the Arab society was in a state of complete degeneration, chaos and ignorance. They were a barbarous people who worshipped idols of their own making, believed warfare and bloodshed to be virtuous and were even capable of killing their own children. They had little interest in intellectual matters, let alone a scientific outlook to the natural world. However, through Islam they learned humanity and civilization. Not only the Arabs but all the communities which accepted Islam escaped the darkness of the age of ignorance and were illuminated by the divine wisdom of the Quran. Amongst the faculties the Quran brought to humanity was scientific thinking.
Islam and Science
Western thought today is in the midst of a raging battle between religion and science. It is almost impossible for a western thinker today to accept the fact that there may be a meeting ground between religion and science. The Bible, in which the Christians believe, states that the tree from which the Prophet Adam (peace be upon him) was forbidden to eat was the tree of knowledge. Thus, after he ate from it, he gained certain knowledge that he had not had before. For this reason, Europe spent two centuries arguing whether or not to accept scientific knowledge coming from Muslims.